Last modified: June 2023
Sound Agriculture (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website https://www.sound.ag (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On our Website.
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
• Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
1. Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of making a purchase from our Website, setting up an account on our Website, subscribing to our service on our Website, posting a review on our Website, or requesting further services. This information may include details such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and company name. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
• Job application details.
• Your search queries on our Website.
2. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We collect this information in server logs and by using cookies and similar tracking technologies.
3. Information We Collect From Others
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that we believe may be of interest to you.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
• To affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Do Not Track Signals: Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals.
• Opt out of marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing-related communications by following the unsubscribe instructions in an email, or by responding to a text message with the word “stop”, “end”, “cancel”, “unsubscribe” or “quit”. You may continue to receive other non-marketing communications, including transactional communications related to products you purchase through us and scheduled deliveries.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13 on our Website. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal data to us, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request us to correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
Changes to This Policy
This policy is effective as of the “Last Modified” date listed above. We will review and update this policy from time to time. If changes are made, we will update the policy and reflect the date of such modification in the date above.